This is right before we said goodbye.
These are some fun fotos of us at Maple Canyon!
This is a wall we climbed up. Cameron and Aubrey decided to join me up there.
I ran with Missy and Annie on my back through snow that was deeper than my knees. We had fun.
Here I am with Annie
And here i am with Missy
Well, i wanted to post some of the family trying to put in a mew shed for the lawn care equipment:
Russell helped us dig post holes. We don't have an auger like the Bingham family. We had to dig our holes by hand. However, when i mentioned to my dad how much easier this project would have been with a little attachment to his tractor he was excited and almost talked himself into getting one...he would have had my mother's face not given him a sour look.
me and my bro
Yay pictures! I don't like the second one but other than that they're cute! :) Holy cow, no auger? You guys are studly. Looking good, thanks for those. I miss you Matt; love you!
ReplyDeleteanother shed...
ReplyDeleteYes, another shed. It was rather funny watching the rising of this shed. It was on its way to being rather crooked, but after many holes dug, measured, poles put in and then remeasured and then re-dug...we have a squared up shed ready for a roof?!!! he he
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, Matthew is pining.....it's still hard for me to get it through my head...Matthew is getting MARRIED!!! I start conversations with you and forget you have a one track mind!! he he, I love it.
haha, moms comment is funny.
ReplyDeletei love how you and trev are representing my family once again with your t-shirts. i think it might be time to get some new ones.
i CAN'T WAIT to see you all soon!!!!!!!
haha, moms comment is funny.
ReplyDeletei love how you and trev are representing my family once again with your t-shirts. i think it might be time to get some new ones.
i CAN'T WAIT to see you all soon!!!!!!!
ASPBNMDFHJJJKLQWERTYUIOP12345667890
ReplyDelete-THAT WAS FROM ADELAIDE
Thank you Adelaide! :) That is very deep and heart-felt. Yay, we'll see you in couple months, Echo and children! Only 78 days until the BIG day.... but who's counting? ;)
ReplyDeleteme! I'm counting!
ReplyDeleteI'm counting too! Hoping that we can get it all done in 77 days now. Thanks for reminding me how the days are flying by, for the rest of us, probably not for you or Aubrey though. I love the Maple Canyon pictures. Looks like you fun. It makes me wish I could have been there with you guys. Another time! It was fun having you here for the weekend though. I really enjoyed sitting around and talking with you and Aub. You're really good to her. Good luck on the shed. Wanna borrow an auger?
ReplyDeleteHope all the wedding plans are going well!
ReplyDeleteHey, Trev! Guess what? I got booted from your blog... my invitation expired! :( Sad day. I should get a gmail account so I can view it whenever I want. haha
ReplyDeleteWedding plans are crazy slow in coming. I don't know how you people do this, I am a bit overwhelmed! But I love life- we're making it through. How is Hawaii?! I am excited to see you again and I can't wait to meet Echo. :) Miss you guys and love ya'll.
P.S.How in the WORLD did live, dating Megan all those months?! New Mexico is so far away.
I still HATE that 2nd picture. Vomit.
ReplyDelete