Friday, April 9, 2010

I'M ENGAGED!!!

Sooooo, I popped the question!
Yes sir, boys and girls, men and women, dukes and duchesses, kings and queens, lovers and haters, and everyone else within sound of my blog, Lend Me Your Ears eyes and attention!

I'm Engaged!!!
So i don't want to spill all the specifics on the blog, but i will tell you if you ask me. Right now i am just too excited and happy to write very much. woohoo!
so we went to rock canyon and i took her off the beaten path (like i like to do) and we climbed up a big hill...

PS Trevor, put that face in your face game...in your face!
She's a trooper for following me up that massive heap of rocks, but that picture was far from the top. so we found a small grove of trees and took some shots swinging around...


As we neared the top the terrain got rockier (in rock canyon, imagine that!) and cliffier!

Well, now we are getting to the mushy part and i don't feel like spreading my soul on the World Wide Web...so I will maybe update later!
YEEHAW!!!

I didn't have much time to get one of those hard, shiny, diamondy rings, so i made a soft string ring. you can see it in the picture above if you zoom in.

12 comments:

  1. I will be calling to find out the mushy part!
    Congratulations, we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to meet you aubree!
    congrats guys. i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait to meet you aubree!
    congrats guys. i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, future in-laws! I love you guys so much too, even though I haven't met you Echo. :) If you're a Hatch, you're good blood and that's all there is to it. Aw, I am so excited! I've never been so happy in all of my life. Thank you for completing me, Matt (and family)! We'll let you know when the big day is, let us know ALL of your requests. ;) jk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Early JUNE!!!!! really, whatever day you choose is good. We will be happy no matter which day it is. :)
    Heber and I are so HAPPY!!!! Russell and Davy have already started calling you "Aunt Aubrey".
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow Boston! That's so good! :) I am SO looking forward to it. Cute, cute- I get to have nieces and nephews!!! Awww, new experiences! How happy I am.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love you Guys. We are so happy for you:) We get to hang out a lot more now! It is always so much fun!!
    ps.we get back in August so that is our vote;)
    -meg and trev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!! I'm hoping that since he's from NM, then you'll be passing through Tucson occasionally!!! LET US KNOW WHEN THE DATE IS! We'll try our best to be there if possible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perhaps, Mindy! :) We shall see. I haven't seen your house- it'd be fun to visit. As far as the date, we had July 9th tentatively but everything's crazy & we're back at square one. We'd love to have you come if that's an option for you! If not, that is understandable. :) Sure love you guys, thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE STRING RING! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Congrats you two! That is so exciting! Marriage is wonderful and you make a great couple! Good luck wedding planning! (p.s. hope you don't mind my blog stocking)
    -Elise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, I love blog stalking! haha I was confused at first, but I DO know ya. :) It's good to hear from you! Thanks for commenting. We finally set the date: JULY 16th! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete