Thursday, April 15, 2010

Emergency Post

Okay, so i know i just posted a blog a few hours ago, but it is already time for a new one. I re-proposed tonight...this time without string ring. I got got a nice diamondy one. mothers and significant others wanted to see the diamond ring not just a black string, so i decided to make this emergency post and put up some pics.

Wow, so i realize that i am a little bit biased but that ring is beautiful! sorry the pictures can't do it justice. Neither does the naked eye...you should see this baby under a microscope!

so then we tried to get the ring with the temple in the background.

hmmm, how many pictures do you need? well, i give you all two more.

The side diamonds are round diamonds of and held in by suspension. The main diamond is princess cut on point and is a special one. Trevor (my faithful friend and loyal brother) helped me pick it out special. we scrutinized that little rock in so many different ways. I must admit, we got the best one in the store.the cut is a perfect depth and it is of rare clarity. I love it. so there you go! if you have any questions just ask Aubrey to let you see it.

7 comments:

  1. Once upon a time...
    the love of my life gave me the most beautiful ring I had ever seen, and I couldn't stop staring at it. But that was not all my prince gave me. He gave me so much more, for he gave me all his love. Even this gorgeous ring cannot begin to symbolize all that my prince and I have felt, and all that we have become.
    ... THE BEGINNING (Not THE END)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The future mother-in-lawApril 16, 2010 at 7:29 AM

    Ahhh, love Aubrey's sweet comment and I love the ring! Great job Matt! It sounds like you know your diamonds after all your shopping around. It is absolutely beautiful. I hope Aubrey can get somethings done besides stare at her shiny, gorgeous ring. It is finals this week. Thanks for posting the pictures so quickly. We mothers like to be in on these things! Love ya, the future mother-in-law

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all "Thank YOU" for posting this emergency post. It is hard for the Mama to wait and see! You are so good to accommodate me thanks a bunch!
    Second of all.....You did great Matthew! Congratulations once again! Did you surprise her? I can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should know by now that pictures alone will not due. we need a story too.

    ps. the ring is lovely lovely lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should know by now that pictures alone will not due. we need a story too.

    ps. the ring is lovely lovely lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, the ring is very lovely!
    You actually surprised me Matt.....That's a pretty big diamond! My My....

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a good one! :) I feel extremely loved. Lovely lovely lovely!

    ReplyDelete