Wow, so it has been some time since i have last updated the blog, but it is because i did not want to push down the pictures of the proposal day. But alas, it is time.
it has nearly been a week since i have been engaged and we finally decided on a date. We called the Manti temple and will be sealed together on July 16th at 10am!
"Meet me at the Indian." He is our meeting point when we are on campus. This time we met there before getting free Brick Oven Pizza! yum, i ate so much i got sick...plus Aubrey found a hair in my last piece, not a good note to end on, but still delicious! Afterward, we found this nice secluded gazebo behind the Hinckley center and tried taking some fun fotos. here are a few:
then she jumped into my arms unawares!
My little Ballerina! hehehe, sorry Aubrey, but i just had to post this one!
Then we tried this dip-thing...it turned out like this:
No matter how embarrassing that last picture was of Aubrey, she got me worse this last week when she brought her mother to my ice skating performance! Alright, it doesn't sound that bad, but when you take into account the outfit we were wearing and the song we were dancing to, maybe you would understand. We danced to "it's raining men" and it was pretty funny. I have a new priesthood lesson: If you find yourself wondering if the thing you are doing is right, think about how you would feel if your future mother-in-law was watching! hahaha yeah, I had no idea she was coming. anyway, this is the only picture she got of the event and she got a poor video as well, but i guess I must post something or another. Alright, so imagine my embarrassment as you make fun of this video! we have a better video somewhere, but i can't get to it right now.
She missed the best part, it only gets better from there on. hahaha
Haha I like you! :D
ReplyDeleteFun days + Funny things we do = Smiles and Joy of living!! and happiness in our hearts!
ReplyDelete:) That's great Matt! I am laughing out loud!
ReplyDeletei must see more!
ReplyDeletei must see more!
ReplyDeleteYep, I'm laughing out loud too! (also about your future mother-in-law comments). Pictures don't really do it justice. You had to be there. Glad I could surprise you and make your day that I came to watch. Thanks for the entertainment!
ReplyDelete