Saturday, May 1, 2010

Still Pining


I MISS YOU AUBREY!!!

Well, talking to aubrey it sounds like the wedding plans are coming right along. Colors are more or less chosen (I would tell you what they are but i really don't know how to describe them...but the gist is happy blue, fun green, and chocolate brown. Aubrey has been trying on some beautiful white dresses and going shopping looking for bride's maids stuff and maid of honor stuff. I didn't realize how much work a wedding is for the bride...and bride's mother. Wow, they have a lot to do. My side is more relaxing. I am just working and trying to make lots of money...trying. Plus, i have some sweet plans for the honeymoon! but most of these plans are secret.
I think this cake has the right color of blue and brown. Correct me if i am wrong.

Our final grades came in...i think mine would have been a little better had i not met aubrey, but i prefer my future eternal companion over an "A." Yeah, she's definitely worth the sacrifice. hahaha
I did okay. I got one B and many A-'s...one of them is an 89.8% and i am not sure he is going to round up. so that would give me a B+. BYU is tough when you have a woman on your mind. I should probably confess that my grades would have been better had i not been totally distracted on the week that i proposed. Twice (on the same day...the day i proposed) i went to class and the teacher asked us to turn in assignments that i had completely spaced. I don't even remember them telling us about these assignments. Oh well!
This pic is from Honeyville on my B-day!

Anyway, now i am working like a horse. After 8 months of softy schooling, the lawn business is physically taxing. I love it, but my body hurts. plus we put in a barn/shed in the other day and that just about wore me out digging all the post holes and temping...then digging them out again and moving the shed and doing it all over again. fun fun.
We are going to the temple on July 16th!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome post. I love the temple pic. It looks like everybody was helping with the birthday cake. Yummy! Matthew has found his match!! Dad and I are excited for you and Aubrey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the temple pic too!
    oohh, Matty, I feel for ya. It's tough being single when you've found your other half.
    I wish I could help.....maybe I could plan a trip to Manti one of these days in the near future. ;) We won't tell anyone, because everytime I plan a trip to Manti, something crazy happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ONLY 3 1/2 DAYS UNTIL I GET TO SEE MY MATTHEW!!! AND BOSTON!!! AND ADORABLE JUNE!!! :D Everyone be happy! And can I just say that... my fidanzato is a stud. Thank you so much for making him work hard, teaching him to be his best, and being good siblings/parents/family. He's been raised and taught well and he's my favorite person in the world! :) Grazie. And Matt, you have no idea how much Josh mocked you for having a cake on your blog... hehe Uh-oh! Right up there with the lip gloss accident? jk That cake is rad though- good representation of the colors, but we also are attempting to add a minty green accent. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for your patience with my indecisiveness, family! You're great and I love you all! Thanks for your support. 74 more days until we're all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, it is time for the matthew mom to know the colors....there are so many colors of happy blues!!! I am wondering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, regretfully, we are still wondering too. Working on it! The cake he posted is close...we'll mail fabric once we find it. :S Sorry, it's SOOOO HARD!!!

    ReplyDelete