Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bingham and Hatch Bash


We had a fun memorial day weekend! The Binghams came down here to hang out in the Land of Enchantment.
We took a ton a pictures and had tons of fun. The picture above is actually from Grandma's house where i accidentally took out a tree that i wasn't supposed to...sorry Grandma.
Now, for this weekend, we went out to Simon Canyon and went to the ruins and the swing. here is a good shot of us up on the rock by the ruin.







Then we went to the river and rode horses and ate hamburgers in a hotdog bun.
We had a lot of fun! But that was a week ago. soon there will be another post...I am in Manti because it is Aubrey's Birthday! hurray!

3 comments:

  1. fun! Wish Heber and I could have been there for the hike to the no-so-boring ruins. ;) Maybe next time.
    Also, wish I could be in MAnti too!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBREY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun weekend! One of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a weekend! I'm with Dixie - one of my favorites. You Hatch's showed us such a great time and you just welcomed us in an took care of us. Now you need to come to Manti and stay for more than just dinner so we can return the favor. The wedding doesn't count because we'll be too distracted and busy then. Come when we can have some relaxing fun. You have an incredible family, Matt.

    ReplyDelete