.jpg)
It has been some time since i have last posted a blog, sorry. I have been extremely busy with the lawn business and trying to fix up things around the house. I am working on the train house so that it can be livable for Aubrey and me. That is fun work because i get to think about her all the time...as if i don't already. I have a new thing to do when mowing lawns! when i get up i pick four scriptures and throughout the day i repeat them out loud and in my mind until they are memorized. so that is my new excitement.
Well, it really stinks being without my fidanzata. I wish she could be here too, but oh well. We have a way of not letting 2 weeks pass without seeing each other.
I just found some old italian fotos. They are cool:
In the MTC. I thought this sign was cool!
In Parma (where Parmesan cheese comes from) they have these dripping fountains and if you put your finger under the spout it shoots out the top, like this:
Of pots and pizza:
(How many missionaries can say they have taught someone on an over-sized pot?)
I love love love italian pizza! just look at wonderfulness! you can almost smell it.
My first city, Parma, was beautiful. I loved the way the new clashes with the ancient. Little cars drive down roads that were cobbled in roman times; ancient buildings stand next to modern skyscrapers; ancient people live next to young couples; old bridges stand as strong as they did in the 1700s.
oh man Matt, I feel for ya! I know you miss her so much! You're almost there! I was watching Steven and Lynnette during conference today...It was like a breath of fresh air for them sitting together, married, sealed, companions, ....I like seeing that. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm happy for you and Aubrey. You compliment each other so well.
i will get to italy one day. i will.
ReplyDeletei will get to italy one day. i will.
ReplyDeleteHow many lessons did you give on the over sized pot?
ReplyDeleteGood thoughts for the day Matt. Aubrey and Italy! Yeah, good thoughts!!
Lookin thoughtful on the pot! :D Very nice.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I especially like the first one!
ReplyDelete