"What a beautiful bliss we're in"
Great Pictures, Matt!I love your gaze in the first one.....:)
Now that I look again, I see it's not really a gaze, rather a little vampire-ish...I vant to suck your blood! hahaha
Where are your pupils!?!
More pics please!!!The Momma needs more.Thank you
Pupils? Those are so outdated.
who is that lady in the title picture?
Aw, she's so cute. :) Glad you were able to zoom in enough to capture that. That's a classic photo- you could sell it! I'd put it on MY wall... ;) lol
Great Pictures, Matt!
ReplyDeleteI love your gaze in the first one.....:)
Now that I look again, I see it's not really a gaze, rather a little vampire-ish...
ReplyDeleteI vant to suck your blood! hahaha
Where are your pupils!?!
ReplyDeleteMore pics please!!!
ReplyDeleteThe Momma needs more.
Thank you
Pupils? Those are so outdated.
ReplyDeletewho is that lady in the title picture?
ReplyDeleteAw, she's so cute. :) Glad you were able to zoom in enough to capture that. That's a classic photo- you could sell it! I'd put it on MY wall... ;) lol
ReplyDelete