Thursday, February 18, 2010

Manti



Alright, so it's been a while since i last posted something. School and things related to school have kept me behind in my blogging life.
What's new?
-I bought a new car from G-ma. It's very nice, but i still miss my jeep. I think i always will, but i think i did the wise thing.
-I got a B+ on a paper that i started at 2:30 am and finished right before 8 when class started. That was an achievement.
-I went to Manti for a 4 day 3 night vacation. I had to go through withdrawals when i returned to Provo. You should have heard me moaning--People are everywhere, lights and noises are everywhere, the gloomy valley surrounds the city (some people call it a happy valley, but i think it has a sad temperament...at least in the winter). Yuck! I love school don't get me wrong, but i can't live here much longer than is required.
-I helped save some calves from imminent death. Fun!
-I helped sand and stain some cabinets
-I played some basketball, which i am no good at but is still fun
Yep, so that is what is new. There are a lot more details, but if you want them you can ask me personally. hehehe
Unfortunately I only took two pictures, i am sad about that. But to appease my mother i will post one. We didn't know when the camera was going off so we are pulling some funny faces. I thought there was something wrong with the camera (hence, the quizzical look) and i have no idea what Aubrey was thinking. hahaha

7 comments:

  1. nice faces!
    I want to see a pic of the necklace on Aubrey. please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Go Buick Regal! :) You were super happy about the paper too-- you had a reason to be! I was impressed. Annnd... you definitely whined when we got back from Manti; I can attest to that! :) It was a huge bummer to have to come back up here after a great weekend. It was a good break--not long enough! Thanks for saving our calves, helping with dinner and the cabinets, and everything else you did to make it fun. :] Youda best Matt! Sorry there aren't more pics. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Momma says.....I love the pic...nice.
    Can't wait for more..pics! It's good to see you looking at the camera. I have many shots of Matthew looking off at the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, he's a fan of the horizon... either that or profiles? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. finally figured it out.
    william wadsworth, 'the daffodils'
    got it.
    i am slow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Echo!
    I am so glad you got it! i like that poem. in fact if i ever have time to do a thoughtful post again, i just may analyze that poem.

    ReplyDelete