Wednesday, March 31, 2010

As Requested

Well, mom has been waiting for a new post. This one's for you mamma! I found this sweet poem, but I don't think i will post it as of yet--too much poetry causes my big sister to go crazy. And, Aubrey, sorry if this is embarrassing but you asked for it when you asked me to post something new.
When we play racquetball we have a rule: We must dress up. Aubrey did not fully understand the rule the first time and showed up looking like an r-ball champion while i was looking a little crazy. This time she went to the whole other extreme...maybe sometime we'll find a happy median. hehehe

Yeah, she totally has the cooler outfit...next time we'll see who wins!

So I was trying to figure out what happened in the pic below, then it dawned on me: "Oh that is just my halo getting squished down on my head by the lime green hat." Do you have any theories?

I am not sure why, but this one makes me laugh every time i look at it.

Since I am already laughing, i thought i'd add another classic one:

Well, i hope that sufficeth until the next time!

10 comments:

  1. I think Aubrey's halo feel off on your head?!! (he he I am so funny)
    I love the styling outfits, actually is that your bowling/racquetball shirt?...and who won????Thank you for posting, I love new stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh... Matt can answer the "Who Won?" question! ;) Good luck. Yes, that's my halo! It looks better on me-- sorry Matt. jk
    Yeah, those are the party shirts from the thrifty DI! So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I think Aubrey's halo fell off onto your head too. :)
    those are some great outfits guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys! Everybody knows that when a body decomposes, the basic elements are given back in to the ocean. And the sea does what it oughta and soon there's salty water!
    whoa, sorry i got off the Point there. hehehe
    anyway, the halo didn't fall off, I stole it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? I don't get it-- decomposing bodies and salty water? But I like how your blog's easier to read now! :) Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will teach you immediately the beauty in salty water and decomposing bodies. The next time i see you, which is in like ten minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aubrey, have you never seen the Point?????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure haven't! That's a promise for the next (first) trip I take to New Mexico! :) Looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Matt, this post is a WEEK old... hint hint. :)

    ReplyDelete