Friday, December 3, 2010

For thanksgiving Aubrey's family went to Disneyland, and i was guilty of complicity...that means that i tagged along too! We had tons of fun, even driving there was an adventure. We left late...at 7pm and drove all night until we arrived at 4am the next day. I did not sleep even one second of the drive. So my mission friend Scudi lives right near Disneyland and we arranged to stay at his house for the first night (or 2 hours until we got up and went to see Mickey). It was funny, I had never met my Scudi's mom, and Scudi wasn't there with us so it was a possible awkward situation. She left the door unlocked so we crept in and slept and we were almost gone before she woke up. Anyway, that was a great beginning to lots of great stories!
This picture is of the girls. Sometimes things got a little crazy, so they were posing crazy. Especially my wife...what is she doing here? hehehe


I love this one! It cracks me up! This is splash mountain for those who don't know. I think it is funny how Aubrey's face and mine look so similar.

We wanted to find an "M" for Matthew, Molly, and Melissa--so we settled for an "N"--Natthew, Nolly, and Nelissa.

It was a little chilly outside so we were hesitant to do this ride, but we decided that we only live once in Disneyland so we got ourselves a raft. Dad Bingham found this poncho and was totally wrapped up in it. hahaha Mom Bingham had it on the time before. She held the poncho tight around her face, but when we went down a ramp it fell off and this random wave came over the top and smashed into her face. It was sooo funny.

This is Annie practicing the piano in Mickey Mouses' house. Sweet piano.

So, the 4D Michael Jackson video at Disneyland is definitely not worth it. :) But it is fun to get the glasses on.

Here's the whole family at grizzly mountain. From right to left: Matthew (B.), Molly, Matthew (H.), Aubrey, Melissa, Annie, Amy, Evan, and Cameron.

Tiny town, or miniature world, or...I can never remember the name of this place but it was fun too.
Aubrey will love me for posting this picture of her going to Neverland

Okay, forgive us here. This is early in the morning after the long drive and two hours of sleep. Plus it was a long walk to Disneyland up Disneyland Drive. (Look at the street sign).

The Matterhorn is classic.

Disneyland castle...no one was ready for his pic.

Walking...

Last but not least, the most important thing...THE FAMILY!
Stay posted for the next post...we still have adventures from Sea World, the beach, a branch of the SanDiego Zoo, and the San Diego Temple! But those are for the next posts.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I loved looking at these pictures!
    Ahhh...I love Disneyland......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to the Bingham's! Matthew is now complete he's got the best wife in the world and he's been to Disneyland!! The Best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing new, cuz your in school 24/6.5.
    Drat..... those finals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you said "My Scudi" I don't know whether to be flattered or creeped out.

    ReplyDelete