We have been enjoying these stressful weeks leading up to thanksgiving break. Our teachers have been trying to get most of the big papers in before the break so that they can have time to grade them during their relaxing break. Also, the departments have to spend their allotted money before the new year starts or else they will not have a large enough budget for next year; consequently, there is a lot of electrical work going on.
This next picture has been a huge project that we just finished on the south hill of campus. We built a creek...it goes from the RB, around Maeser point, and down past the duck pond. It is complete with benches, picnic tables, an amphitheater, and five waterfalls. I helped lay all the conduit down in the ground for the lighting and pump station. The electric shop runs all the power on campus. I was mainly in charge of getting the waterfalls working.
This one is waterfall number 2. We had to help lay the rock because those big machines like to crush our electrical lines. Ironically, the waterfall won't work if they bust our pump or break our lines.
Thanks to everyone for this great life! Bread is the staff of life, which makes me think of another relationship with bread--the living bread. If what mom did growing up helped us kids out so much, what does Christ's bread do for us? It is interesting to think about. Personally, i think it will fill us and fulfill us. I think we will know him when we see him for he has born our sorrows and knows what we go through, he has given us joy along with agency. Aub and I are so blessed to have good parents who have taught us of the eternal bread. I feel the joys of the gospel everyday. Life is full, there are no holes as long as we choose to follow the spirit.
Until next time... Vi voglio bene!
What a beautiful blog! Thank you, thank you for listening and partaking of the bread of life!! You both look great and seem to be hanging in there with all the extra projects. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteI think the scary face is really an old man with bushy eyebrows and hair growing out of his nose. That's what happens when you get old. Tell Aubrey she gets to pluck those for you in about 25 years!! It's a bonding experience.
You two make us very happy! love ya mucho!!
you two are great. this post made me happy too.
ReplyDeletegood work on the waterfalls!
you two are great. this post made me happy too.
ReplyDeletegood work on the waterfalls!
Can I have some bread? I promise I will enjoy it... that is if you let me/
ReplyDeleteDear M&A,
ReplyDeleteAre you back in your house?
I was just wondering!
Mamma