Saturday, December 18, 2010
It's Christmas Time!
We rented the Muppets Christmas Carol...we are definitely having a date night...plus we kind of had a whole day date. You see, Aubrey finished her last final last night at 11:40 pm. She had til midnight to turn it in online! Anyway, she took 3 finals yesterday. So today we have had no stress and we loved it. We got up and cleaned up the house a little. Then my wonderful wife started making bread so I helped her. While it was rising I ran to the bookstore and sold back my books. I bought a book too though, Persuasion by Jane Austin. I think I will enjoy this one over the Holiday. Anyway, here is our Christmas tree. It is kind of in sad shape but oh well. (I really think the ironing board spices things up in the background. hehehe that's for you Laura). We love G-ma's twelve days of Christmas! We have been grateful to Grandma every night. It is nice to know that we have a grandma who care so much for us. Our tree does have lights, and it now has one ornament. It is not in the picture because it was a later addition. It is a piece of metal we found one day on BYU Campus. I kicked it (because I kick everything on the ground) and it made a sweet dinging noise. We kicked it all the way to our house--down the hill, up curbs, and even across some grass. It was dark so sometimes it was hard to see. Anyway, here is our tree:
This one is of my wonderful wife writing in her journal. She is awesome! The bed is a mess because we were washing the sheets.
This last one is for Laura too. She gave us this pic, to take the place of the flyswatters on our big white wall. Thanks Laura!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is Aunt Laura.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are great. I'm glad to help out when I can. Thanks for the spotlight on your blog. Have a nice winter break eating bread.
Love you
LOVE aunt laura. she is the best!
ReplyDeleteLOVE aunt laura. she is the best!
ReplyDeleteThis is Dixie and I say.....LOVE Aunt Laura too!! She is truly the best!!
ReplyDeleteShe has always looked out for those in need....of a room enhancement that brings joy to the heart!!