Pack said the little Hatch, pack-o-pack, pack-o-pack
Pack said the little Hatch as we put things in a box.
Our house is small, it's true
but there's so much to do.
And that's the thing about a move.
Packing, packing all the day
pack-o-pack, o-pack I say
Packing, packing all the day
pack-o-pack, I say

Here's the packing woman! except, she is working a lot today so she will probably miss the fun part...trying to get our couches out of the door. That will be a challenge.

This one we took a week ago, we were trying to see if she is showing yet...can you tell? Well, we'll get another pic next month and see how she progresses.

Um, this is just an awkward picture...but i think it is funny.

I couldn't not post this picture. Echo and fam came to our house for dinner. I made a spinach/lemon/hazelnut green sauce for the homemade noodles and I made some breadstricks. (that's how my mom spelled them ages ago...so now we always call them breadstricks). Anyway, I love the sauce, but it is different. I think echo liked it okay and marc choked it down. I thought it was delicious. It is a summer italian dish that i don't eat too often. It is associated with great memories. Anyway, we finished with some "heavenly hash" ice cream. yum. Thanks echo and family, we really enjoyed seeing you guys!
Your Dad and I pack-o-packed 13 times in 10 years!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
good luck, good luck be careful driving!!!
If we were there we would help you!
yeah, I was telling aubrey that. She doesn't know how you did it. Her family moved once from Snowflake to Manti, and that was a pretty big deal. Well, I am glad we finally found a home in New Mexico...that wasn't a trailer house ;)
ReplyDelete