I did go there and I did laugh. I commented also. I was wondering "how many students go to BYU?" just wondering, cuz the halls and classrooms were empty and locked. This is why Aubrey is such a good girl. She's in the world, but not of it!!! I mean that as a huge compliment. She will always rise above. She's the cream of the crop, and you got her for eternity Matty...good for you.
oh my goodness. silly silly silly.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness. silly silly silly.
ReplyDeleteI did go there and I did laugh. I commented also. I was wondering "how many students go to BYU?" just wondering, cuz the halls and classrooms were empty and locked. This is why Aubrey is such a good girl. She's in the world, but not of it!!! I mean that as a huge compliment. She will always rise above. She's the cream of the crop, and you got her for eternity Matty...good for you.
ReplyDelete