Friday, July 2, 2010

The Engaged Life


Yeah for yellow lips! AUbrey, i miss your yellow lips. hehehe

Well, I am all lonely here in NM. Aubrey isn't here and none of my family is either. It is sad. The worst part about being engaged is being apart. We are separated a lot. in fact we are never really together except when i make the journey to the northern lands. Even then, we have to get ready for the wedding so our time is spent delivering announcements and shopping and comparing prices and comparing colors and so on. There is no end to wedding planning. Up until the moment we actually get married I think the craziness will still be going on. But it is all worth it i guess.
We were able to go to a wedding of Aubrey's cousin the other weekend. That was fun.
Here are some pics:


We were trying to be too cool here: None of us can really pull it off...except Cameron


5 comments:

  1. awww! cute post.
    Hey, I didn't know you were still here!????
    I even made a ham-hock last night with refrigerator rolls and cinnamon rolls for dessert. wish I would've known you were here! I would have brought you some grub!
    Maybe tonight eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. two weeks till the big daY! Megan and I are really excited for you guys. We can't wait to get there. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray for a new post!!!
    see you on tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray for a new post!!!
    see you on tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, my heart is on fire! So sad and so happy! Yay for new post and for seeing my future in-laws and Matt soon. But sad for not seeing them RIGHT NOW! It's so close and still SO far. So much to do and yet I want it to be tomorrow. :) Thanks everyone, we can't wait and are thrilled to share our day with so many people we love. See you soon. <3 Aub

    ReplyDelete