Sunday, July 4, 2010

almost 11 days!


So, my parents came back. That makes life less lonely. So to prepare for their arrival i made a delicious pasta al forno. I kinda made it up along the way and it was wonderful. I used ground beef, sausage, and turkey as my meats. and a lot of other secret ingredients including vegetables and spices. I boiled it for 5 hours and let the taste sit and get better. Then i boiled up some pasta and poured the sauce with the pasta and topped it with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Then i put it in the oven and cooked it for 40 minutes. the result was absolute deliciousness. Mom and dad were pleased to have a nice dinner waiting and boston and heber with their kids came over. we had enough to feed them and there are still leftovers. Russell and Davy had 5 helpings a piece! Heber did too i think and even little Juny liked it. So it was a success.



But i am still sad that my woman is away. I am missing her more and more every day. it is driving me crazy. BUT, only 11 days left! hooray! hoorah! It is coming up quickly.

2 comments:

  1. The reunion was wonderful!!
    Matthew's dinner was lovely, tasty and it was oh,so nice to come home to! Thank you Matthew! Eleven days may seem like forever for you, but it is not...it is just around the corner!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DaNg Matt! You seriously get better looking every day, I can't wait to see you in 6 days! AGH!!! I CAN'T wait! I literally do not think I can. :( I am so sad- the next 6 days will be the longest of my life, I know it. :P grr. But when the wedding is finally here it's gonna be an awesome day-the best of our lives-and will be over much too soon. Yay for Italian food, we'll be making it again together in a week or two! Love you Matt. :)

    ReplyDelete