Tricked Ya!
Saturday is a special day!
especially when it's a half day!
We relax and we play outside
and we are ready for Sunday.
So, we are the proud owners of a pair of kids...baby goats! We have a male and a female goat, they are twins. They love me. They follow me around like lost puppies, and when i leave them in their pen they whine all the time calling for me constantly, "Maaaaaaatt, Maaaaaaatt, Maaaaaaatt."
They were so funny. If I would walk anywhere they would follow me, like Mary and her little lamb but different because I am a guy and they are goats, but you get the picture. The above picture is when I ran away and the female followed me. Oh, the little lighter one is female and the larger, darker one is the male. They are twins.
In the above foto the goat is eating a banana peal out of my hand. He is also standing on his hind legs. Now I need to teach them to shake and fetch! Wouldn't that be a sight. Can you imagine a goat running and catching a frisbee? hahaha
Lastly, we have the beautiful Aubrey and soon-to-be mother with June. Cute girls.
Oh, I know what it's like to have twins! Hopefully yours let you get more sleep than mine did! That is one animal Aubrey has never been around. We've never done goats. Cute, though I don't see any pictures of Aubrey cuddling with them.
ReplyDeleteyou tricked me!!!!!
ReplyDeleteit took my breath away when I saw the title!!!
you stinker!
yes, the goats are cute matt.
Oh, he was totally trying to do that! =)He'll be thrilled that you fell for it. . . silly Matt. We get to hear the heartbeat tomorrow! Exciting.
ReplyDeleteor heartbeats!!!
ReplyDeleteIf you need any more of those dear things we've got 21 one right now! haha! How fun!!!
ReplyDelete