Hey there! This is the LAST thing in the world that I have time to do right now but I feel like it's time for something new- even if it's a few quick lines.
Life's good at the Hatch Home! :) We are still trying to figure out where to put a bunch of our boxes/what we need to get rid of, but we're well on our way to settled. (And by the way, anyone who loves sleeping on a couch or the floor--or who owns an air mattress--is welcome to stay over any time! :) We love visitors.) We hope to paint sometime when we have a spare day or two (HA!) and do a few other touch-ups.
Today is a big day! Matt and I were married 2 whole months ago. Can you believe it? We have had a fabulous time being married, with all of its ups and downs--mostly ups. :) We celebrated with some Jamba Juice, a frozen pizza, and a few extra minutes together for lunch between classes. Our love has grown more than I ever knew was possible.
Mamma and Papa Hatch are still in the MTC and loving it. They leave on Monday! So soon! It's great just knowing that so much Hatch blood is in Provo. . . FEEL the power! ;) School and work are going well but I (Aubrey) have a lot of tests coming up, especially next week. Matt reads, writes, reads, writes. He studies so much harder than me! :P He is really liking his job at the electrician shop as well and does hard manual labor Mon-Fri. My job is pretty awesome as well, and I look forward to it most days. Thankfully, I only work Mon-Thurs so Friday is my "grace day" when I can do laundry and catch up a bit.
I tend to get anxious on Thursday nights! I have to keep reminding myself, "It's not Friday yet!" so that I can function. Lots of homework to do so I better head off. Ciao!
I hear you with the tests and homework, but I don't have my own place to clean without all 5 of my family yet! You're awesome Aubrey! Love you!
ReplyDeletegood luck with all the homework and tests. it is all worth it just keep working hard.
ReplyDeletegood luck with all the homework and tests. it is all worth it just keep working hard.
ReplyDelete