Thursday, July 12, 2012

Elsie the Soccer Queen

The many faces and skills of Elsie Pearl Hatch:

Elsie about 2 sundays ago. cute cute
I found this ball in the IPF at BYU...Elsie is a born soccer girl!

Looking up at Daddy
True BLUE through and through
This face looks like it could come off of Little Rascals ;)
Her eyes are still as blue as ever. Oh, and mom is studying hard in the background.

By the way, our little girl crawls all over the place, She was having so much fun that we crawled after this ball until her little knees bled.
When she concentrates she sticks her tongue out like this.
Look at the dexterity this girl has: Crawling, grabbing, and talking all at the same time.
This one is dark but i love her cute bald head and concentrated tongue. She came and crawled on me.
She is too cute (I'm not looking great but after the Electric work and tending our baby for hours this is what you get).

3 comments:

  1. Matthew you got an awesome family!
    Elsie Pearl can't play the "face game" all her faces are too cute...nobody and look that cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally made a a boo boo on my comment....It's supposed to say --Elsie Pearl can't play the "face game" all her faces are too cute...nobody CAN look that cute! (Sometimes my fingers move too fast and don't listen to what I am thinking)(put that in your quote book he he)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw...what a cutie pie! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete