The last night in the Hatch house.
Monday, December 19, 2011
E.P. Update
Elsie shows off her Indian blood saying, "HOW!" ... Actually it is probably closer to a Vulcan wave (from star trek). But either way she is telling all people everywhere "hello."
We dressed her up as Santa's little helper...or one of his elves for the Ward Christmas party, and she was not too excited about it. But she is cute when she is mad too.
She also wasn't very happy during picture time. Or maybe, she is just doing a shout out to g-ma and g-pa in Africa.

The last night in the Hatch house.
Ward Christmas Party: Steven with Eli and me with Elsie
Here's our little present!
Sleeping in the bassinet...it is crooked, sorry.
I had to leave the best for last! I love this picture of our sweet little Pearl. Reed Hatch's wife made this beanie for Elsie Pearl, and we think it is adorable.
I just can't get over those beautiful big eyes...and the color is yet to be determined. Sometimes they are brown, sometimes blue, and sometimes grey. Only time will tell, but we know one thing know: these eyes are beautiful.
The last night in the Hatch house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you look skinny matty
ReplyDeleteDear Elsie,
ReplyDeleteI know you can't see me, but I am so happy to see you. You are beautiful. I am your gramma dixie. I am far away for now, but will be home soon to kiss your cute chunky cheeks.
Love gramma dixie
Aubrey-Okay, so how come you never told me you had a blog...I am not cool enough for Facebook so I am so excited that I can keep up on you and your cute family now. Elsie is darling, and I love this last picture in her hat.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again! Love Alli
You have a beautiful family! Congratulations on that sweet baby girl too. Aubrey- you look so happy, that's awesome! I love the wedding picture(s) and your captions!
ReplyDelete