Well, unfortunately this is an all too common sight. Yep, both of their heads are stuck in the fence...but we still love our goats. We walk them down the street on a leash like dogs. They love us and obey our commands, except they just can't learn that the grass really isn't greener on the other side...even though it may be true in this picture, but on the other side of the pen is some fresh cut GWR grass. Oh! but maybe goats don't like holy grass from the church lawns! I bet sheep would love it. And that is how you separate the sheep from the goats...just put some easy to reach, nutrient-rich grass in front of them and the sheep will eat it while the goats go get their heads stuck in a fence.

It has been a long time since I last blogged. It is not because our life is dull, but rather that it is full to the brim. We are working harder than ever while trying to keep up with the repairs and church activities. However, we still manage to squeeze some time in there for some fun--like this pool party to which we were invited.

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The people who threw the party rented out the whole Bloomfield Aquatic Center. It was truly fun. Aubrey and I took turns watching June most of the time. Junie loves the water! She was thrilled the whole time.

PS Thanks for leaving your swimming trunks here, Reilly!
We went down the big yellow slide probably 100 times with June. She would just babble in her language the whole time. She might be speaking a Congolese dialect. She was so excited. Just look at her face coming down the slide! Now that is one happy princess. She would say some things in English: trying to get more attention, she would yell to the life guard, "I did that, I did that, I did that!"

She also spoke when we asked if her life jacket was too tight, and she replied in nearly perfect English, " Yesh, too tight." She was so much fun that night.

Horseshoes after swimming, man I love tossing that metal U at a stake in the ground. So basic yet so fun.

Here's a random picture of me and Pappa Bingham after Dark Canyon. We are just chillin in the living room. What to do without our wives?
I think I know what you do without your wives....watch TV or play on a Kubota.
ReplyDeleteGreat thoughts on sheep and goats.
June makes everything fun doesn't she.
You and Aubrey look very happy....in a few short months you will be 3-H. Are you ready???
I love the new heading and pic!
ReplyDeleteMatthew,
ReplyDeleteHey, my friend. I miss seeing you guys around. It looks like life is treating you very well. Congratulations on the coming baby and the twins. I just wanted to remind you that you're a stud and your wife is awesome! S laskou, Clay
hi matt! I just barely saw this post! Cute photo of Junie coming down the slide!
ReplyDeleteuummm Matty,,,I am ready for a new post.
ReplyDeleteIT's time for the goats to move down the page.
The momma is so funny isn't she